The one day immersive experience is a hands on beginner level programme to teach you the basics and get you started on that metal DIY project or help you improve your existing skills. Beginners learn basic MIG welding of mild steel, learn how to cut, grind and prepare your metal. The participants will learn all the basic welding and preparation techniques required to work on small construction and art projects.
• Learn to weld, bend and grind metal.
• Explore a collaborative approach to design.
• Gain hands-on experience working with metal.
• Implement advanced design thinking with a team build.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• Welders & consumables
• Steel off cuts to practice on
• Welding helmets and gloves are provided
WHAT TO BRING
• Participants to wear solid boots, preferably steel toed
• 100% cotton long sleeve shirts and trousers as sparks can cause synthetic clothes to burn
• Single : 2000/- per person
• Group +5 : 10% discount on total
Discounted rates available for Group Bookings.