DRONE WEEK 2016 will consist of two major programmes:
A. DRONE SCHOOL [Monday 26th – Friday 30th, September 2016]
A week-long initiative where participants receive the chance to learn how to fly a QUADCOPTER DRONE which include activities:
1) Learn to Fly Your Own Drone (1-on-1 personalized pilot training):https://www.facebook.com/
2) General Information session on Getting Started with Drones/UAVs:https://www.facebook.com/
3) Drone Office Hours: Quad/Drone Tune-up sessions for folks who need help fixing or enhancing their own personal UAV (anytime during the week of Mon 26th – Fri 30th Sept. 2016)
B. DRONE BUILD [Saturday 1st – Sunday 2nd, October 2016]
An interactive 2-day workshop led by Varun Heta on the Art of Custom Drone Design. This will be in the format of a Group Build where participants will understand the practice of functioning UAVs and Drone systems which will entail a detailed design exercise on how to create a CUSTOM Quadcopter/Hexacopter/
About the Instructor – Varun Heta:
Varun is an accomplished Aviator, Drone Builder and Roboticist having more than 10 years of real-world experience as an Expert Maker-and-Tinkerer. In 2014 he co-founded one of New Delhi’s first Makerspaces (Nuts and Boltz) and continues to conduct premium-quality workshops and masterclasses in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Design, DIY Satellite building and Personal Robotics. Aside from living, breathing and sleeping all things Drone/UAV – Varun enjoys the art of fine woodworking, photography, rapid prototyping and paper engineering.
General Information/Notes about DRONE WEEK 2016:
* Please see individual event URLs for specific details regarding each of the events offered as part of (Bangalore) Drone Week 2016
* You MUST pre-register for each of the events so the organizers can plan in advance for your participation. Payment URLs will be listed here (on this event page) as well as under the “Discussion” tab of this event page.
* All workshops, information sessions and meetups regarding Drone Week 2016 will be held at the premises of Think Happy Everyday – Workshop(www.the-workshop.in)
* For any questions regarding the individual events, payment per person, or to get in touch with the organizers of Drone Week 2016, please feel free to directly contact Kavita Arora at email@example.com